- Medallion: Emergency ID bracelet medallion measuring 5.5cm x 1.4cm.
- Chain: Quality stainless steel bracelet chain of your choice from the drop-down box above.
- FREE custom engraving. Engraving advice here.
- Warranty: 12-month warranty. For further information see our FAQ page.
- FREE with every completed order:
- Gift Pouch: Attractive velvet drawstring jewellery pouch 10cm x 7cms. Valued at $4.95.
- Polishing Cloth: Emergency ID branded cloth for keeping your jewellery clean and shining. 10cm x 10cm. Valued at $4.95.
- Emergency ID Wallet Information Card that you fill out. Compact in size (same size as a credit card) and tri-fold. It fits a lot of information and very handy for carrying in your wallet, phone pocket, handbag or anywhere! If needed, you can purchase additional cards for $4.95 each.
Note: Both the medallion and chain are made from HIGH-QUALITY stainless steel (lead and nickel free) suitable for 24hr wear – even in the shower, spa, pool, and ocean.
Choose 1 stainless steel bracelet chain – suitable for 24hr wear – SEE PHOTO above in matching number order:
- Thin Curb chain – dimensions 4mm x 1.7mm
- Rope chain – dimensions 4mm x 2.5mm
- Rollo chain – dimensions 7mm x 3mm
- Medium Two-Tone chain – dimensions 6mm x 4mm
- Medium Curb chain – dimensions 6.5mm x 3mm
- Figaro chain – dimensions 7.5mm x 2mm
- Super Link chain – dimensions 6mm x 6mm
- Two-Tone Super Link chain – dimensions 6mm x 6mm
- Square Curb chain – dimensions 6.5mm x 6.5mm
- Fancy Flat chain – dimensions 9mm x 2.5mm
- Top-to-Tail chain – dimensions 6.7mm x 2.2mm
- Two-Tone Super Link Flat chain – dimensions 9mm x 4.3mm
- Thick Two-Tone chain – dimensions 9mm x 5.3mm
- Thick Figaro – chain dimensions are 11.5mm x 3mm
- Thick Curb chain dimensions are 14mm x 10mm
Ensure you visit our ACCESSORIES pages for other items that will suit your needs, including:
- Items for your HOME & CAR
- Keyrings & Tags
- Medication Bags
- Signs & Stickers
- USBs, plus items for your Phones & Wallets
- We COPY & PASTE – so it is just as you request.
- Some people have their name engraved, many don’t – as your name is normally available on your driver’s licence, credit cards etc.
- The more engraving you enter the SMALLER the text. If you don’t fill all spaces and lines that is GREAT, as we will make your wording LARGER.
- We recommend that the most life-threatening and urgent medical alerts are given priority.
- When space allows we recommend engraving at least one (1) In Case of Emergency (I.C.E) phone number. Eg. Mum 03 6381 1223
- Please refer to our Engraving Advice page for further information.
All orders are sent from our AUSTRALIAN office in Tasmania within 2 business days of receiving payment.
Emergency ID Australia is 100% Australian Owned & Operated. We thank you for your support as we compete against international competitors such as Medic Alert & Universal ID.
We provide the BEST customer service, QUALITY products and FASTEST turnaround of orders. Founded by Australian Emergency Services personnel.
Emergency ID Australia is rated BEST IN THE WORLD by customers & are the most INDEPENDENTLY judged award winners in our field WORLDWIDE.
For more information about us click here.