BECOME AN AFFILIATE & RECEIVE A % OF SALES:
Do you have similar clients to us? Do you want to raise funds?
Are you a:
- Not For Profit,
- Health Organisation,
- First Aid Supplier,
- Social Media Influencer,
- Medical Organisation,
- Manage NDIS Clients,
- Manage Clients with medical or special needs,
- A Medical Practice, or
- One of our HAPPY CUSTOMERS, who would like to share Emergency ID with their family and friends!
Our affiliate program is EASY and a great way to produce extra income with very little effort, or a great fundraiser.
How we can help you:
You share your unique affiliate link to our website on your website, blog, emails, Facebook, Instagram, newsletters, anywhere you like. The more you share the more income you are likely to make.
Your clients click on your link to our website &
Conversions/sales from you tracked.
We give you 10% of all converted sales, and we pay this to you automatically on the 15th of every month!
Not only do you raise funds for yourself, or your organisation, but you are also letting others know of a reputable AUSTRALIAN business and valuable resource that could greatly benefit them, and even save their lives, by wearing or carrying Emergency ID, giving them and their families great peace of mind!
- Simply complete the affiliate dashboard form via the link below.
- You will then receive a confirmation email.
- Log onto the Affiliate Dashboard and click “generate link”,
- Share this link on as much as you can eg your website, newsletters, social media etc.
You can also log into the Affiliate Dashboard at any time to track payments and all your account details.
EXAMPLES of Disclosure Statements affiliates can use are shown below:
- “The links provided in this (blog, website, post etc) are affiliate links. We/I will be paid a commission if you use this link to make a purchase.”, or
- “(Your name or business/organisation name) has an affiliate partnership with Emergency ID Australia. Every sale made with our affiliate partner, from us will earn income for (your name or business/organisation name) in the form of commission. All funds raised help us to continue our (services/support/advocacy/education etc.). All orders will be placed with and fulfilled by Emergency ID Australia, or
- “You are being sent to a 3rd party website. The views and information provided on the third-party site are not those of (your name or business/organisation name) and (I/we) cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content thereon. Links to the 3rd party website are not an endorsement by (your name or business/organisation name), any products promoted, offered or sold on the third-party site.