Founder and Owner of Emergency ID. Nicole is an incredible entrepreneur with extensive management, business & personnel experience.
Why choose Emergency ID Australia? Because NO ONE else can offer you ALL this!
We are CONFIDENT in providing the BEST products that have information IMMEDIATELY available when it counts. We are so confident we encourage you to compare us to MedicAlert and Universal Medical ID (our international competitors) so that you can ensure you have the BEST product at the BEST prices, with NO membership or yearly fees and FREE engraving on all your Emergency ID.
EMERGENCY SERVICES EXPERIENCE
Our owners have first-hand experience in the Emergency Services – so we understand the IMPORTANCE of Emergency ID being IMMEDIATELY available.
We are PROUDLY 100% Australian Founded, Owned & Operated.
NO MEMBERSHIP & NO ONGOING FEES!
Paramedics & Emergency Services have made it very clear they want information IMMEDIATELY available to them – there is NO need to pay for a membership/phone relay service that is very OUT-DATED. As Innovation Award Winners we have many diverse products that CAN relay detailed information immediately. Please see our Emergency ID jewellery range, plus our “ACCESSORIES” page to view these options.
We are the genuine Emergency ID you can trust, giving peace of mind to you and your family. Our CROSS logo is simple and instantly recognisable internationally! 1st class products and award-winning customer service.
SUPER FAST DELIVERY
All orders are sent within JUST 1 to 2 business days of receiving payment!! That’s FAST!
Emergency ID is the MOST INDEPENDENTLY judged multi-award WINNERS in the world, in our field! Including awards in Excellence In Innovation, Customer Service Excellence and many more.
We have HUNDREDS of highly rated reviews on our website, Google and Facebook. We value and encourage our customer’s feedback.
FREE CUSTOM ENGRAVING
We custom engrave all items as YOU choose, to suit YOUR needs.
The Issues & The Solution
If you were ill, injured, involved in an accident, emergency or medical incident, would those around you know who YOU are, WHO YOU WANT to be NOTIFIED, or whether you have any medical conditions, allergies or medications that could affect your treatment?
They will if you have Emergency ID!
Our range includes Emergency ID medical bracelets, medical ID necklaces, Emergency ID Medical Pouches, Emergency ID Wallet Cards, universal IDs, I.C.E. Photo ID Cards, silicone ID wristbands, sports ID, sports wristbands, superior medi alerts, medic bracelets, Emergency ID SPOT packs for your Car & Home, Children’s medical alerts and ID products and much more! Identify yourself with the official universal and worldwide well-recognised Emergency ID.
We are CONFIDENT that if you compare us with our multinational competitors MedicAlert and UniversalID you will find us the best AUSSIE allrounder.
Who can rely on
Who could use an Emergency ID?
There are many situations where this type of Emergency ID could SAVE LIVES, TIME and HEARTACHE.
- Anyone with a medical condition
- Health Condition
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia sufferers
- Those taking medications that could affect the way they are treated
- Children with special needs
- Accident or crime victims
- Athletes (joggers, cyclists, swimmers ect) who normally carrying NO ID whilst training or competing
- Those with mental illnesses
- Those with disabilities Children
- Travellers – both within Australia and whilst overseas
- ANYONE: For you or a loved one were taken to hospital, injured or ill and unable to provide their full identity, emergency contacts and medical history.
ANYONE, because you never know when you may need it!
Emergency ID Spots
In an emergency minutes matter! Frontline responders need to make critical decisions about how to treat you. If you’re incapacitated you may not be able to tell emergency services what they need to know. Emergency ID Spots provides immediate access to all your key medical information when it’s needed most.
Measuring your wrist
This is a simple, but important part of ordering your Emergency ID bracelet. Take a minute to watch our video with tips on getting the perfect fit.
- FINALIST: Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- (Winners to be announced in Sydney 31st July 2021)
- FINALIST: Tasplan Business Excellence Awards 2021
- Excellence In Customer Service &
- Retail Excellence
- FINALIST: Greater Port Macquarie Business Awards 2015
– Medical, Healthcare & Fitness
- FINALIST: NSW Business Chamber State Awards – Excellence In Innovation 2014.
- WINNER: NSW Business Chamber Regional Awards – Excellence In Innovation 2014.
- FINALIST: NSW Business Chamber Regional Awards 2014
– Excellence In Business Ethics 2014
– Business Leader 2014
- WINNER: Greater Port Macquarie Business Awards 2014 – Excellent In Innovation 2014
- FINALIST: Greater Port Macquarie Business Awards 2014
– Medical, Healthcare & Fitness
– Excellence In Innovation
– Excellence In Business Ethics
– Woman In Business
- FINALIST: Business Leader – NSW Business Chamber Regional Awards 2013
- WINNER: Medical, Healthcare & Fitness Greater Port Macquarie Business Awards 2013
- WINNER: Woman In Business Greater Port Macquarie Business Awards 2013
- WINNER: HBWN Business Owner of The Year Award 2012
- WINNER: Commonwealth Bank Greater Port Macquarie Business Awards 2012
- Judges Commendation: Hastings Business Women’s Network Woman In Business Award 2012
- FINALIST: Excellence in Service Awards 2012 Wauchope Chamber of Commerce
- WINNER: Customer Care Service Excellence Awards 2011
- Finalist: Commonwealth Bank Greater Port Macquarie Business Awards 2011
- NSW Police Force:
- Medal for Diligent & Ethical Service
- Certificate of Recognition for excellent Police work & dedication to duties
- Certificate from Assistant Commissioner for Ethical Standards
- Selected to make a presentation to the Police Commissioner & Assistant Commissioners & Regional Commanders
- Selected to make a presentation on behalf of the NSW Police to the International Police Conference in Darwin NT.
- Director of NSW Blue Light Committee
- President of Blue Light Program