Emergency ID Seat Belt Covers – NOT JUST FOR SEAT BELTS – also ideal for backpacks, school bags, bikes, wheelchairs, anywhere! Designed by ex Emergency Services personnel.
DETAILED A4 SHEET YOU FILL OUT IS INSERTED INTO THE CLEAR WINDOW ON THE REAR OF THE SEAT BELT WRAP.
Suitable for regular car seatbelts. Patent Pending.
- IMPORTANT UNIQUE SAFETY FEATURE: On the emergency & medical information form there is space to add your PHOTO – this is so the patient and information can be quickly MATCHED, in case seats are swapped, or if the cover becomes dislodged or cut off in an accident. This feature was designed due to our Emergency Services experience, knowing that this could have catastrophic results if there is a mix-up.
- Printed with easily identifiable Emergency ID Australia
trademarked logo and words
“CONTAINS VITAL MEDICAL & EMERGENCY INFORMATION”
- Customised Emergency ID form to complete and insert into the wrap.
- Wraps around your seat belt or the straps of your backpack/school bag etc
- Very noticeable in an accident or medical emergency.
- Made from Neoprene, so it is comfortable against the skin.
- Size 18 x 17cms to fit all seatbelts
- High Quality
- Cushioning protection
- Clear PVC Window for Inserting our custom made medical and emergency information form.
- Suitable for ALL medical conditions and/or emergency information
- Easy Velcro fastening
- Easy for Emergency Services to remove, read and take to the hospital with you if needed.