Emergency ID ICE = In Case of Emergency USBs are BACK and the MOST ADVANCED on the market!
WANT TO UNDERSTAND MORE?
Please watch this short video
Designed by Ex Emergency Services Personnel, who know first-hand what is NEEDED in an Emergency or Medical Incident.
- High-QUALITY Australian designed Metal (tough) USB with Key Ring. USB is 4.5 cms x 1cm (not including ring)
- Pre-loaded Emergency & Medical information form designed by, and in consultation with, Emergency Services. Importantly, on this form, you ADD YOUR PHOTO. That way if your USB becomes separated from you, the USB and the person can be quickly and easily matched.
- FREE Custom Engraving of your most URGENT information (in case a computer is not available). Of up to 4 lines of 18 characters each line.
- 1 yr warranty.
- YOU are in control of your detailed emergency & medical information including, your photo (for immediate recognition), your vital medical conditions, personal details, emergency contacts, allergies, medications, doctor’s contact details, and MORE!
- We recommend you add on a “CHECK MY I.C.E. USB” sticker, which will bring further AWARENESS to your USB. This can be attached to your steering wheel, vehicle window, purse, wallet, mobile phone, ANYWHERE!
- Engraving Guidelines
- We COPY & PASTE exactly as you enter – so it is just as you request.
- Names are not automatically engraved. If you would like your name engraved please add it to your engraving request.
- The MORE ENGRAVING you enter the SMALLER the text – if you don’t fill all spaces and lines that is GREAT – as we will enlarge your text so it is LARGER.
- We recommend your most life-threatening and urgent information only be entered.
Ensure you visit our ALL our ACCESSORIES pages for other items that will suit your needs, including:
- Items for your HOME & CAR
- Keyrings & Tags
- Medication Bags
- Signs & Stickers
- USBs, plus items for your Phones & Wallets and
- Pet ID to help keep your animals safe.
- We COPY & PASTE – so it is just as you request.
- Some people have their name engraved, many don’t – as your name is normally available on your driver’s licence, credit cards etc.
- The more engraving you enter the SMALLER the text. If you don’t fill all spaces and lines that is GREAT, as we will make your wording LARGER.
- We recommend that the most life-threatening and urgent medical alerts are given priority.
- When space allows we recommend engraving at least one (1) In Case of Emergency (I.C.E) phone number. Eg. Mum 03 6381 1440
- Please refer to our Engraving Advice page for further information.
All orders are sent from our AUSTRALIAN office in Tasmania within 2 business days of receiving payment.
Emergency ID Australia is 100% Australian Owned & Operated. We thank you for your support as we compete against international competitors such as Medic Alert & Universal ID.
We provide the BEST customer service, QUALITY products and FASTEST turnaround of orders. Founded by Australian Emergency Services personnel.
Emergency ID Australia is rated BEST IN THE WORLD by customers and is the most INDEPENDENTLY judged award winner in their field WORLDWIDE.
For more information about us click here.