A soft rubber wristband with an engraved stainless steel plate showing the RED international Star of Life medical alert symbol.
Adjusting the size to suit you:
Watch style band fits up to 19.5cm wrists.
- Rubber Wristband clearly with red outlined Star of Life symbol – comfortable, & lightweight.
- Engraving on the FRONT of the wristband.
- Fits children and small/medium adults – up to 19.5cms. Please measure your wrist to ensure correct sizing.
- Width of the band is1cm.
- Stainless Steel Medallion 4cm x 1cms.
- FREE custom engraving FRONT & BACK in black with our laser engraver. Engraving advice here.
- Warranty: 12-month warranty. For further information see our FAQ page.
- FREE with every completed order:
- Gift Pouch: Attractive velvet drawstring jewellery pouch 10cm x 7cms. Valued at $4.95.
- Polishing Cloth: Emergency ID branded cloth for keeping your jewellery clean and shining. 10cm x 10cm. Valued at $4.95.
- Emergency ID Wallet Information Card that you fill out. Compact in size (same size as a credit card) and tri-fold. It fits a lot of information and is very handy for carrying in your wallet, phone pocket, handbag, or anywhere! If needed, you can purchase additional cards for $4.95 each.
Ensure you visit our ACCESSORIES pages for other items that will suit your needs, including:
- Items for your HOME & CAR
- Keyrings & Tags
- Medication Bags
- Signs & Stickers
- USBs, plus items for your Phones & Wallets and
- Pet ID to help keep your animals safe.
- We COPY & PASTE – so it is just as you request.
- Some people have their name engraved, many don’t – as your name is normally available on your driver’s licence, credit cards etc.
- The more engraving you enter the SMALLER the text. If you don’t fill all spaces and lines that is GREAT, as we will make your wording LARGER.
- We recommend that the most life-threatening and urgent medical alerts are given priority.
- When space allows we recommend engraving at least one (1) In Case of Emergency (I.C.E) phone number. Eg. Mum 03 6381 1440
- Please refer to our Engraving Advice page for further information.
All orders are sent from our AUSTRALIAN office in Tasmania within 2 business days of receiving payment.
Emergency ID Australia is 100% Australian Owned & Operated. We thank you for your support as we compete against international competitors such as Medic Alert & Universal ID.
We provide the BEST customer service, QUALITY products, and the FASTEST turnaround of orders. Founded by Australian Emergency Services personnel.
Emergency ID Australia is rated BEST IN THE WORLD by customers and is the most INDEPENDENTLY judged award winner in our field WORLDWIDE.