Emergency ID Australia is now the sole distributor for MyID products, which have been tailored for the Australian market!
The most advanced medical ID where you control your emergency and medical information, including your photo (for immediate recognition), your vital medical conditions, personal details, emergency contacts, allergies, medications, doctor’s contact details, and MORE!
Your DETAILED information is online, for life, at NO COST, accessible 24/7. You can update or remove your profile at any time (e.g. if you lose your ID).
MyID is the easiest way to access, store, and manage your health and emergency information. Your profile can be accessed anytime, anywhere in the world, from your MyID products, such as bracelets, necklaces, key tags, or sticker kits.
Suitable for 24hr wear, even in the shower or while swimming.
- FREE Medical Profile for Life. Online and from your phone APP. You enter, update, and manage your profile and choose what you want to be known. DETAILED information directly available to medical and emergency personnel in seconds.
- Free iOS and Android App.
- White Silicone Wristband 1cm wide, marked with the international medical Caduceus symbol – comfortable, cool and lightweight. Available in eight great colours and two sizes. Suitable for Men, Women & Children. More holes can be made for smaller sizes. The band has a secure and simple snap-and-tuck fastener. (Coloured wristbands are also sold separately for $25 on our MyID page).
- Black Metal Pod (anodized aluminium) with QR code (which can be scanned with ANY QR reader APP), plus website link, unique ID number and PIN to link your wristband to your online profile of medical and emergency information, that YOU enter and YOU control at NO cost. The black metal Pod can be interchanged to fit into various bands, necklaces, and MyID wearables – see our full range.
- 6-month warranty on silicone wristband.
- Lifetime warranty on the metal pod.
- FREE custom engraving in black with our laser engraver. Engraving advice here.
- FREE with every completed order:
- Gift Pouch: Attractive velvet drawstring jewellery pouch 10cm x 7cms. Valued at $4.95.
- Polishing Cloth: Emergency ID branded cloth for keeping your jewellery clean and shining. 10cm x 10cm. Valued at $4.95.
- Emergency ID Wallet Information Card that you fill out. Compact in size (same size as a credit card) and tri-fold. It fits a lot of information and very handy for carrying in your wallet, phone pocket, handbag or anywhere! If needed, you can purchase additional cards for $4.95 each.
WANT TO UNDERSTAND MORE?
Ensure you visit our ACCESSORIES pages for other items that will suit your needs, including:
- Items for your HOME & CAR
- Keyrings & Tags
- Medication Bags
- Signs & Stickers
- USBs, plus items for your Phones & Wallets and
- Pet ID to help keep your animals safe.
- We COPY & PASTE – so it is just as you request.
- Some people have their name engraved, many don’t – as your name is normally available on your driver’s licence, credit cards etc.
- The more engraving you enter the SMALLER the text. If you don’t fill all spaces and lines that is GREAT, as we will make your wording LARGER.
- We recommend that the most life-threatening and urgent medical alerts are given priority.
- When space allows we recommend engraving at least one (1) In Case of Emergency (I.C.E) phone number. Eg. Mum 03 6381 1223
- Please refer to our Engraving Advice page for further information.
All orders are sent from our AUSTRALIAN office in Tasmania within 2 business days of receiving payment.
Emergency ID Australia is 100% Australian Owned & Operated. We thank you for your support as we compete against international competitors such as Medic Alert & Universal ID.
We provide the BEST customer service, QUALITY products and FASTEST turnaround of orders. Founded by Australian Emergency Services personnel.
Emergency ID Australia is rated BEST IN THE WORLD by customers & are the most INDEPENDENTLY judged award winners in our field WORLDWIDE.
For more information about us click here.