- Nylon Wristband – comfortable, & lightweight.
- Fits children and adults with wrists from 14 to 22cms. Please measure your wrist to ensure correct sizing.
- Band width 1.8cms. Total length 26cms
- Stainless Steel Medallion 2.8cms x 1.9cms.
- FREE custom engraving on FRONT. Engraving advice here.
- Warranty: 6-month warranty. For further information see our FAQ page.
- FREE with every completed order:
- Gift Pouch: Attractive velvet drawstring jewellery pouch 10cm x 7cms. Valued at $4.95.
- Polishing Cloth: Emergency ID branded cloth for keeping your jewellery clean and shining. 10cm x 10cm. Valued at $4.95.
- Emergency ID Wallet Information Card that you fill out. Compact in size (same size as a credit card) and tri-fold. It fits a lot of information and very handy for carrying in your wallet, phone pocket, handbag or anywhere! If needed, you can purchase additional cards for $4.95 each.
NOTE: You can add on one of our stainless steel sliders to this band at $4.95 each – slider options include:
- Star of Life Medical Symbol (to make it more obvious it is a medical alert wristband)
- Run Slider
- Ride Slider
- Bike Slider
Ensure you visit our ACCESSORIES pages for other items that will suit your needs, including:
- Items for your HOME & CAR
- Keyrings & Tags
- Medication Bags
- Signs & Stickers
- USBs, plus items for your Phones & Wallets
- We COPY & PASTE – so it is just as you request.
- Some people have their name engraved, many don’t – as your name is normally available on your driver’s licence, credit cards etc.
- The more engraving you enter the SMALLER the text. If you don’t fill all spaces and lines that is GREAT, as we will make your wording LARGER.
- We recommend that the most life-threatening and urgent medical alerts are given priority.
- When space allows we recommend engraving at least one (1) In Case of Emergency (I.C.E) phone number. Eg. Mum 03 6381 1223
- Please refer to our Engraving Advice page for further information.
All orders are sent from our AUSTRALIAN office in Tasmania within 2 business days of receiving payment.
Emergency ID Australia is 100% Australian Owned & Operated. We thank you for your support as we compete against international competitors such as Medic Alert & Universal ID.
We provide the BEST customer service, QUALITY products and FASTEST turnaround of orders. Founded by Australian Emergency Services personnel.
Emergency ID Australia is rated BEST IN THE WORLD by customers & are the most INDEPENDENTLY judged award winners in our field WORLDWIDE.
For more information about us click here.