Very adjustable: Fits ALL SIZES for Men, Women & Children: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large wrists 14-25cms. Soft Silicone with engraved stainless steel plate and high-quality stainless steel fastening buckle which is very secure.
Adjusting the size to suit you:
Simply unclip each end of the PVC band. Then cut each end of the PVC band ON THE GROOVES until you have obtained the correct size to fit your wrist. Ensure to take a bit of each end, rather than one end only.
- Silicone Wristband clearly marked with the wording “Emergency ID” – comfortable, cool & lightweight. 6 great colours. Fits 14-25cms (sizing is adjustable by easily cutting the band and refastening the buckle.
- Stainless Steel Medallion 4.5cms x 2.3cms and high-quality fastening buckle.
- FREE custom engraving in black with our laser engraver. Engraving advice here.
- Warranty: 6-month warranty. For further information see our FAQ page.
- FREE with every completed order:
- Gift Pouch: Attractive velvet drawstring jewellery pouch 10cm x 7cms. Valued at $4.95.
- Polishing Cloth: Emergency ID branded cloth for keeping your jewellery clean and shining. 10cm x 10cm. Valued at $4.95.
- Emergency ID Wallet Information Card that you fill out. Compact in size (same size as a credit card) and tri-fold. It fits a lot of information and very handy for carrying in your wallet, phone pocket, handbag or anywhere! If needed, you can purchase additional cards for $4.95 each.
NOTE: You can add on one of our stainless steel sliders to this band at $4.95 each – slider options include:
- Star of Life Medical Symbol (to make it more obvious it is a medical alert wristband)
- Run Slider
- Ride Slider
- Bike Slider
Ensure you visit our ACCESSORIES pages for other items that will suit your needs, including:
- Items for your HOME & CAR
- Keyrings & Tags
- Medication Bags
- Signs & Stickers
- USBs, plus items for your Phones & Wallets and
- Pet ID to help keep your animals safe.
- We COPY & PASTE – so it is just as you request.
- Some people have their name engraved, many don’t – as your name is normally available on your driver’s licence, credit cards etc.
- The more engraving you enter the SMALLER the text. If you don’t fill all spaces and lines that is GREAT, as we will make your wording LARGER.
- We recommend that the most life-threatening and urgent medical alerts are given priority.
- When space allows we recommend engraving at least one (1) In Case of Emergency (I.C.E) phone number. Eg. Mum 03 6381 1223
- Please refer to our Engraving Advice page for further information.
All orders are sent from our AUSTRALIAN office in Tasmania within 2 business days of receiving payment.
Emergency ID Australia is 100% Australian Owned & Operated. We thank you for your support as we compete against international competitors such as Medic Alert & Universal ID.
We provide the BEST customer service, QUALITY products and FASTEST turnaround of orders. Founded by Australian Emergency Services personnel.
Emergency ID Australia is rated BEST IN THE WORLD by customers & are the most INDEPENDENTLY judged award winners in our field WORLDWIDE.