This Sharpie Ultra Fine Permanent Marker produces super thin 0.3 mm lines. Ideal for writing on Emergency ID Products such as stickers, wristbands, etc.
- The ink is permanent on most surfaces, including glass, plastic, metal, wood, vinyl and more. It has a polypropylene barrel which reduces ink evaporation and is stronger than aluminium barrels.
- This marker has an ultra-fine 0.3 mm nib.
- Gives you extreme control and is permanent on a wide variety of surfaces.
- The ink is alcohol-based and non-toxic.
- The strong polypropylene barrel reduces ink evaporation and is stronger than aluminium.
- The marker will not dry out if the lid is left off for up to 30 minutes. Simply recap it and leave it overnight.
- The ink in this Sharpie ultra-fine permanent marker is black.
- The pen has a handy pocket clip on the lid so you can take it on the go.
Also sold at Office Works for $2.67