The Home Emergency Information Kit will change how you or your CARER provide information to Emergency Services. This handy kit gives first responders information about emergency contacts, medications, allergies, medical conditions and any other information you want to be passed on.
“The Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine (ASEM) considers Emergency ID Spots a great initiative for both patients, Emergency Service providers and Emergency Departments. Having access, at first contact, to important information that may not otherwise be supplied can be life-saving.”
- 2 x Emergency ID Spot Stickers in quality UV-protected vinyl for indoor OR outdoor use – 2 stickers are needed; one for the fridge and one for the front door.
- 1 Emergency ID Information Card. YOU write on information YOU WANT to be known in an emergency.
- 1 Slide Lock PVC Pouch with quality self-adhesive double-sided tape on the rear to attach to your fridge.
- A step-by-step information brochure
Ideal for your:
- Gift for a friend
- Those living alone
- Those with medical conditions, allergies, medications
- Those with language or communication difficulties
- Those with memory loss – Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Brain Injury
- To attach your Advance Care Directive to
- EVERYONE – for EVERY home, EVERY Australian!
Ensure you visit our ALL our ACCESSORIES pages for other items that will suit your needs, including:
- Items for your HOME & CAR
- Keyrings & Tags
- Medication Bags
- Signs & Stickers
- USBs, plus items for your Phones & Wallets and
- Pet ID to help keep your animals safe.
All orders are sent from our AUSTRALIAN office in Tasmania within 2 business days of receiving payment.
Emergency ID Australia is 100% Australian Owned & Operated. We thank you for your support as we compete against international competitors such as Medic Alert & Universal ID.
We provide the BEST customer service, QUALITY products and FASTEST turnaround of orders Founded by Australian Emergency Services personnel.
Emergency ID Australia is rated BEST IN THE WORLD by customers & is the most INDEPENDENTLY judged award winner in our field WORLDWIDE.
For more information about us click here.