Emergency ID SPOTS Emergency Care Kit will change the way YOU or your CARER provide information to Emergency Services, giving them information about emergency contacts, medications, allergies, medical conditions and any other information you want passed on.
“The Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine (ASEM) considers Emergency ID Spots a great initiative for both patients, Emergency Service providers and Emergency Departments. Having access at first contact to important information that may not otherwise be supplied, can be life saving”
- 2 x Emergency ID Spot Stickers in quality UV protected vinyl for indoor OR outdoor use – 2 stickers are needed for 1 car or 1 home,
- 1 Emergency ID Information Card, YOU write on information YOU WANT known in an emergency,
- 1 Slide Lock PVC Pouch with quality self-adhesive double sided tape on the rear to attach to your fridge, glove box or sun visor,
- Step by step information brochure
Ideal for your:
- Gift for a friend
- Those living alone
- Those with medical conditions, allergies, medications
- Those with language or communication difficulties
- Those with memory loss – Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Brain Injury
- Professional Drivers – couriers, taxis, work vehicles – OH&S
- Truck Drivers – OH&S
- To attach your Advance Care Directive to
- EVERYONE – for EVERY vehicle, EVERY home, EVERY Australian!
Emergency ID SPOT – Have it for LIFE!