DON’T rely on I.C.E. on your phone
I.C.E. contacts programmed into your phone are good, HOWEVER, please don’t rely on them.
- Technology can sometimes let us down.
- In an accident or emergency, the phone could be damaged, broken or
- the battery could go flat.
- We don’t always carry our phones, yet
- an accident or medical incident could happen at ANY time.
- If there is more than 1 patient or phone at a scene it could cause great distress if the phones are not matched to the correct patient.
A simple solution is to add an Emergency ID phone pocket, any other Emergency ID accessory or wear an Emergency ID medical alert bracelet or necklace.
A medical alert ID bracelet or necklace are ON you 24/7. The information medical & emergency information is immediately visible.