It can be really difficult to think of an appropriate gift for a friend or family member who has recently been diagnosed with a serious illness, or who are in hospital or recently been discharged from hospital. Even someone who is recovering from an accident or health scare.
Today we have launched our Emergency ID Australia Gift Card to help provide an ideal, caring and long lasting gift, that could really help.
We have an online immediate version and a physical version we send out and they come in ANY amount YOU choose. From $5 to $1,000.
Not sure what someone would want engraved? Not sure of their wrist size? Not sure what they would like the most? Not sure what they need? EASY solution – purchase them an Emergency ID Gift Card.
Perhaps someone you care about has recently been diagnosed with a medical condition or recently been in hospital. Flowers are lovely but cost more than most of our Emergency ID and Emergency ID not only lasts longer, it can greatly benefit them, their health and their treatment in the future, by providing vital medical and emergency information.
There is something for ALL ages and needs. Some situation where an Emergency ID Australia Gift Card would be a great gift:
- Recently been diagnosed with a medical condition:
- Heart Condition, Coronary Heart Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Heart Failure, Cardiovascular Disease
- Brain Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Kidney Disease
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia
- Mental Health Issues – depression, anxiety, PTSD
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD
- ANY medical condition or allergy.
- As a get well gift.
- A gift for someone in hospital or someone recently out of hospital.
- Before someone travels, as a going away gift.
- A gift for someone you have no idea what to buy for.
- Someone living alone or vulnerable.
- Someone who has language or communication difficulties.
- Someone who has recently had a health scare or medical incident.
- Someone who runs, rides, swims or does any exercise without carrying full identification and who to call if they are injured or become ill.
The list goes on. Emergency ID is suitable for ANYONE, especially those with medication conditions, allergies, taking medications that could affect their treatment.