• Anyone with a medical condition
• Health Condition
• Alzheimer's/Dementia sufferers
• Those taking medications that could effect the way they are treated
• Children with special needs
• Accident or crime victims
• Athletes (joggers, cyclists, swimmers etc) who normally carrying NO ID whilst training or competing
• Those with mental illnesses
• Those with disabilities
• Travellers - both within Australian and whilst overseas
• ANYONE: For you or a loved one were taken to hospital, injured or ill and unable to provide their full identity, emergency contacts and medical history
The Australian Society for Emergency Medicine (ASEM) considers Emergency ID Spots a great initiative for patients, Emergency Service providers and Emergency Departments.
Having access at first contact to important information that may not otherwise be supplied can be life saving.
© Copyright Emergency ID Australia 2020